Workshops And Events
clear the clutter with yoga, mindfulness and movement at bender yoga in dtla
CLEAR THE CLUTTER WITH YOGA, MINDFULNESS & MOVEMENT
Saturday, June 2, 2018
11:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Bender Yoga in ROW DTLA 77 Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA 90021
- Are you looking to refresh you mind and energy? Join our workshlop to learn how to leg go of unproductive thoughts and old habits and renew your focus on your goals. We will offer yoga, lunch, and mindfulness practices to help you get unstuck, let go and move forward.
Yoga Therapy for Mental Health AThleta-pasadena
“Free Your Mind”
Yoga Therapy for Mental Health
Thursday, May 31, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Athleta- Pasadena 46 W Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91105
Ever wonder why you feel so good after yoga? That’s because it is scientifically proven way to release stagnant energy and harness your own healing power through movement and breath. Join us in closing out Mental Health Awareness month
Pilgrim at Bumble Hive (PAST EVENT)
Thursday, February 8, 2018
12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
8441 Melrose Place
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- A workshop about essential oils and how to properly use them
LA Yoga Expo (PAST EVENT)
LA Yoga Expo
Saturday, January 6, 2018
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Pasadena Convention Center
300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Ages: Discover how The Yoga Expo can provide an unforgettable experience for each and every member of your family. Children under 12 are FREE.
- I’ve never done yoga before, is that OK?: Yes! There are classes & workshops for all levels at The Yoga Expo. Additionally, there are plenty of activities to choose from for the entire family!
Changing Our Habits to Heal in the New Year (PAST EVENT)
Changing Our Habits to Heal in the New Year
Saturday, December 2, 2017
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Yoga Works Brentwood 11620 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 101, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Gain an understanding of how habits work and why they become hardwired.
- Learn tools to break your unwanted habits.
- Experience a 60-minute practice that encourages you to turn-off auto pilot and inspire a more mindful life.
Ready to get started?